Life stats for 2020
As a primary maths specialist, I love numbers and how they work and I’m also an avid follower of Numerology. I saw someone do a similar thing on Instagram and it seemed a good idea to think about my 2020 in numbers.
When I started this process this morning, I had no idea that I could ‘measure’ so many things in my life – I was hugely surprised! And it is great that so many apps I use, collect this kind of data if you want it.
I suppose the things I have shown in my list reflect where my life interests lie because I haven’t logged exercise or the distances / steps I walked, or the calories I’ve eaten! Big grin.
In 2020 I have…
- Sent out 10 Delight Digest newsletters
- Posted more than 500 times on Instagram across 3 accounts
- Created more than 130 pieces of small art for my 100 day art project
- Filled 3 journals of handwritten Morning Pages (approx 600 pages) and I’m currently on journal number 17 because I started doing this in 2017
- Published 90 blog posts totalling 32,000 words
- Completed 2 creative challenges – A to Z Challenge and 100 days art project
- Read 12 books (I would have liked this to be more – sigh)
- Watched at least 14 series some of which contained more than one season such as Call The Midwife and The Last Kingdom
- Done 371 meditations totalling 112 hours (an average of 18 minutes a day)
- Played 9.99kms of tiles in Words With Friends game
- Had 6 or more major planned activities cancelled – all with family
- Been in at least 12 social zoom meetings – quizzes and catch ups plus some for tutoring
- Applied for 12 jobs – one of which I am hoping to start in March after it was postponed for a year
- Been living on the Isle of Wight for 14 months
- Tutored 10 IOW students in primary maths before the pandemic took hold
- Made 14 ferry crossing to and from the mainland and have flown once
- Been single for 14 years and still loving it!
I think I may do this again next year – it was good fun. Have you ever tried this?