A snapshot of life at this moment in time
10 things on my mind today
- Remembering… my nephew who died of cancer a year ago yesterday
- Contemplating… cutting my own hair. Its too long and heavy, looks like rats tails and I do not like it!
- Watching… my wildflower seeds growing steadily every day (see the pic above)
- Sipping… my hot mug of tea and noticing the regular tick of the clock, the hum of the extractor fan in the bathroom and the howling wind outside.
- Appreciating… an unexpected week off work and using that time to create, create, create – and rest
- Welcoming… the urge to write my blog again – its been too long and I miss it
- Recalling… how excited I feel when I know that I have a photo to take today guided by a prompt, and the anticipation that brings, and how it feels in my body
- Delighting… in spring – renewal, freshness, new growth all around me!
- Acknowledging… that I’m tired of lockdowns and restrictions, as most of us are. Even for me, as a person who loves my alone time and living on my own – it’s enough.
- Avoiding… housework – always!