If you haven’t already signed up, then click on the button below. Otherwise, you can read the Archive below.
What can you expect from the newsletter?
My daily Delight Diaries here on this blog document what I do to maintain my photography and art practice – it is a diary of how I have seen the world, how I’ve practiced, what has been easy, what has been hard, what has brought me joy in the moment – a window into my life. In the newsletter I share more depth stories, insights and inspiration that keep me on my path.
Newsletter Archive 2021
- 7th February 2021: 3 ways to stay curious and inspired
Newsletter Archive 2020
- 14th June 2020: For new subscribers, I thought I’d take this opportunity to introduce myself and give you some background to my practice by answering some ‘fictional get to know me questions’
- 28th June 2020: Doing this “in real life” – It took me a while to figure out how to sustain my practice in the face of what “life” throws at me and it certainly wasn’t clear to me when I began this journey 6 years ago – in fact it was really difficult to do at first.
- 13th July 2020: First monthly feature called “What I learnt this month” – how can I see my creative habits as playful rather than productive?
- 25th July 2020: I’m often asked “how do you do it?” i.e. how do I keep up with photography, blogging etc even when life is less than ideal, when I’m uninspired, tired, sad – or all of the above?
- 5th August: Delighted with my new branding
- 22nd August: “What I Learnt This Month” – sharing 5 things that seemed important in connection with filling my metaphorical cup
- 20th September: Being a hummingbird – following my curiosities and allowing curiosity to sustain me
- 3rd October: The story behind my current 100 day art project
- 17th October: What’s been energising me over the last 2 weeks – some unexpected delights and an update on my personal 100 day art project
- 14th November: Some insights from reading Austin Kleon’s books and a request to tell me what you like to read about in the newsletter