- Documenting a 100 Happy Days book (more info below)
- Greeting cards, prints, canvases and so on through Fine Art America
- Images for sale on ViewBug and stock images on Shutterstock
Documenting a 100 Happy Days project (2015)
Some background about the book
In 2014, someone on the 365 project asked people to join in a 100 Happy Days challenge. More people joined in than I thought and I was one of them. The purpose? The 100 Happy Days site says:
We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, isthe base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being.
I thought it was a wonderful idea, I wanted to give it a go as I believe in positivity and finding daily things to be happy about! I’m not so good at being in the moment, so I thought this might help me to be.
In 2015, I hosted the same challenge again on the 365 project as the previous one really encouraged me to find something good in every day that I could take a photo of and post. This time though, I resolved that I would share my photos and the story on a blog, which I started at the same time.
Have you ever tried a challenge like this?
I can highly recommend it!
My 100 Day challenge
The stories were written during some disruptive times for Higher Education in South Africa, so many of the posts are musings on how I dealt with things beyond my control and others are purely about taking delight in every day. Think of this as a 100-day snapshot of my life.
That original blog has now disappeared, and the posts are no longer available on the web. This book is a two-part compilation of those stories and high-quality photographs from 2015 written for the blog. The story is shared in two parts: the first 25 days and then the next 75 days. You will have to read the book to find out why!
Share the journey with me!
“Your book makes me feels like you have reached across the continents and wrapped me up in all of the joyful things in life. Thank you, a much-appreciated dose of positivity. Beautifully written and photographed book.” (UK-reader)
- Buy Part One 30-page eBook £4.50
- Buy Part Two 30-page eBook £4.50
- Buy both parts together for a reduced price. You choose the value from £7.50 upwards. This product combines parts one and two and covers the full 100 Happy Days Project. You also get a free PDF containing 5 different trackers, so if you want to do a similar project, you can track your 100 days.